Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bancnet Online / Very Convenient

Hey mommies out there, I discovered a site that could be our NEW bestfriend. Speaking for myself, I will definitely add this to my new friends ;) and press the LOVE button... But kidding aside, I found a site wherein all banks affiliated with Bancnet can be easily monitored in this site. Don't worry because it's VeriSign Secured and it is indeed an Official site of Bancnet. But for further security measures just or better yet ALWAYS read their Security Tips. And if in doubt, always call/ask your bank for information.

I'm not directly affiliated with Bancnet, I just want to share this to all especially to the stay-at-home mommies out there because I know the feeling of falling in line just to pay bills or worst, have to fall in line at ATM machines just to do balance inquiry because you're not sure if your husband's salary is already debited in your ATM.. ;) Well anyway, just click here for more info.

The banks affiliated

No comments:

Post a Comment